Residential – Child/Adolescent
SEVANANDA, INC. “The Joy of Service” is a nonprofit organization with 5 specifc goals:
1. Healing young girls from trauma through clinical and holistic treatments
2. Providing a temporary placement for young girls in DFACS/DJJ care.
3. Implement program that will assist in self-worth, independent living, job skills and clinical treatment.
4. Provide educational services on healthy physical activity and eating habits.
5. Reunification assistance with parents/guardians.