Jobs & Opportunities
We are a private, professional mental healthcare practice that provides a full range of psychotherapy, mental health and behavioral health services to residents in our community.
We are always looking for outstanding, talented and caring professionals to join our team. Our staff includes Licensed Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s), Psychiatrists and Psychologists, as well as Administrative Support Staff who enjoy working with children, teens and families and making a positive difference in their lives.
Our clinical providers’ enjoy a diverse caseload and flexible schedules all with administrative support such as dealing with billing, insurance or scheduling.
Our administrative support staff also enjoy flexible schedules and a supportive office environment.
You can access current job openings from the links below.
Mental Health Therapist
HIRING NOW! Back on Track is looking for qualified LPCs, LCSWs, and LMFTs, to join our team.
*We provide the clients, billing, collections, marketing, support, and operations. You provide therapy excellence to your clients and we take care of everything else for you.
*Referrals: Full clinical caseload is possible based on clinicians’ availability.
*Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and desired caseload.
*Telehealth: Easy to use EHR with integrated telehealth platform.
*Office Space: Prefer face to face? Use our exclusive office space.
*Work Environment: Supportive, positive, and professional work environment. On going support from supervisors and admin staff who value work-life balance and believe your mental health is important for you to provide the best clinical excellence.
*Compensation: Competitive wages. Independent Contractor positions available.
- Completes diagnostic evaluations, diagnosis, psychotherapy, treatment planning, and consulting.
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures.
- Master of Counseling, Social Work or other eligible master’s degree and Georgia licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, LPC (or eligible).
- Professional Liability Insurance
- NPI (National Provider Identifier)
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
Job Types: Contract
- Master’s (Required)
- LCSW/LMFT/LCPC (Preferred)
Administrative Support Staff
The administrative support staff is responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day to day operations in the office.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the revenue cycle
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff
- Develops, implements, and maintains office policies and procedures
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Coordinates staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Assists in special projects
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of billing.
- Knowledge of regulations related to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and labor law
- Strong customer service skills
- Skill in using healthcare software and computer systems
- Knowledge of maintaining supplies
- Multitasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional communication and presentation skills, including face to face, email, telephone, and video conference.
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement concepts and practices
- Ability to communicate professionally with clinicians, administrative staff, frontline staff, contractors, governmental agencies, insurance payers, patients, family members of patients, suppliers, and the general public, of all age levels from child to senior citizen.