MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST – CONTRACTOR
HIRING NOW! Back on Track is looking for qualified associate licensed and fully licensed LPCs, LCSWs, and LMFTs, to join our team.
*We provide the clients, billing, collections, marketing, support, and operations. You provide therapy excellence to your clients and we take care of everything else for you.
*Referrals: Full clinical caseload is possible based on clinicians’ availability.
*Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and desired caseload.
*Telehealth: Easy to use EHR with integrated telehealth platform.
*Office Space: Prefer face to face? Use our exclusive office space.
*Work Environment: Supportive, positive, and professional work environment. On going support from supervisors and admin staff who value work-life balance and believe your mental health is important for you to provide the best clinical excellence.
*Compensation: Competitive wages. Independent Contractor positions available.
- Completes diagnostic evaluations, diagnosis, psychotherapy, treatment planning, and consulting.
- Completes documentation in a timely fashion.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures.
- Master of Counseling, Social Work or other eligible master’s degree and Georgia licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, LPC (or eligible).
- Professional Liability Insurance
- NPI (National Provider Identifier)
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
Job Types: Contract
- Master’s (Required)
- LCSW/LMFT/LCPC (Preferred but not required)