FAQ – Payment and Insurance Information
$125 per counseling session
$150 Initial Assessment
Back on Track accepts self payments, insurance plans, and employee assistance programs (EAP).
Even if we are not in network with your provider, services may still be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health / behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What copayment will I need for this provider?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and credit/debit card are accepted for payment. Payments are due at the time services are rendered.
If you must cancel an appointment, please be courteous to other clients and to your therapist by calling in advance. There is a $55 fee for failure to keep a scheduled appointment without cancellation. Late cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $35 fee.
Free 45 minute consultation
Back on Track offers a one time free 45 minute consultation with a therapist to discuss whether counseling can help your child. You can schedule your free consultation online or by phone.