DBT Skills Group
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is an evidence-based program designed to increase emotional regulation and interpersonal skills while reducing overall distress.
Group participants will learn:
- The core concepts of DBT including
mindfulness, emotional regulation,
distress tolerance, and
- How to gain some control over strong
emotional states and impulses
- To tolerate distressing events without
- Skills to increase the quality of
relationships with friends and family members
This DBT group is for teenage girls who are struggling with mood dysregulation and one parent or caregiver.
This is a 16-week course and requires an 8-week commitment to register. The Group will begin on Wednesday, May 2, 2018, at 5:30 pm.
- Female between the ages of 14-18 and one parent/caregiver.
- Must be in individual therapy
- Must be able to commit to 8 sessions.
Free initial phone consultation
$50/ session (with a minimum 8-week commitment)
Wednesdays from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Back on Track Counseling
354 Senoia Rd
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Led by: Holly McBrayer, APC, NCC
To Sign up call 770-468-3326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org